Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Mozart & Van Gogh


God's eye and the world. 

When I am completely myself, entirely alone, and of good cheer: my ideas flow best and most abundantly. 

He creates great work in his No. 40 because he is sincere and expresses his suffering through his music. 

230714 start 4 beat. Easy. 
250714 manage to play 8 beat my pace. 
300814 manage to play right hand half of it. 
150914 manage to play right hand full. Going to practice it for 7 days. Then go to left hand. Then combine. I am glad to have a 61 keys. If I have a micropiano, it will be even easier. I find connecting the iphone inconvenient. Tinypiano helps! 
170914 starts half of left hand. More difficult than right hand. Many notes and fingers at one time. 

The more I read about them, the more convince I am about marketing. They make world greatest work but nobody know. Their work does not sell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment