Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Justin Bieber's Love Yourself

Here are the simple right hand notes starting from time 2:15.

F#4 F4 (B4 E4) G#4 G4 F#4 D#4 E4 F#4


I am using Automatic Music Transcribe app for iPhone at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/automatic-music-transcribe/id1053723723?mt=8 Since the music is not allowed to play on the app due to certain Rights, I have played it on my macbook and record it on to the app. I have use the yellow limiting lines to trim off the drum and voice. Then I play the reconstructed music by touching left part of the piano roll view to confirm these notes are piano sound. You can find the left hand notes by using the trim lines too. I have also use the horizontal slider to reveal hidden notes that I may have missed for the answer above. 

Have fun playing!



No comments:

Post a Comment